Dental Care is an Essential Service
As we approach the start of another Stay at Home order, we want to remind our patients that dental offices are NOT affected by the closure orders. Dental care is considered an essential activity under the latest orders from Gov. Newsom and is still allowed and encouraged.
We will continue to use the proper protective equipment, screening and scheduling protocols, and sterilization techniques that have been adopted since the start of the COVID-19 pandemic. These include:
- COVID Screening/Temperature checks of all patients
- Requiring masks be worn upon entering the office
- Air purifiers in each treatment room and lobby
- Requiring social distancing of patients in the office
- Enhanced Personal Protective Equipment worn by all staff
- Enhanced sterilization and disinfection protocols
We believe that it is critical for everyone to maintain their dental health during this time to avoid more serious issues or complications.
We are here to answer any questions you may have about COVID-19 or to help you in any way we can. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us.
Stay healthy and stay safe,
Nathan J. Wong